Fire anti-virus kit for DOS Description
Fire anti-virus for DOS is not only an anti-virus program designed for use in the DOS environment, it is also the ultimate rescue toolkit for Windows and OS/2. Fire DOS version can be used either on stand-alone, single-user workstations or on a network. It contains an online TSR Sentry system to block viruses.View more Details
* Detects and cleans all kinds of Macro and Windows viruses in DOS environment.
* Fire contains a real time TSR sentry system to block viruses.
* Daily-weekly scheduler to automatically trigger off scanning Process.
* Provides a very fast Heuristic engine to Detect unknown viruses.
* Provides rescue software to store, verify & recover system areas.
* Provides boot cleaning software to solve problems in system areas.
* User friendly and can be even used by a novice user.
* Mouse interface even on a DOS environment.
Fire anti-virus kit for DOS Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Fire anti-virus kit for DOS 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Fire anti-virus kit for DOS Requirements
No additional system requirements.